Dreams
of the ending.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

风云

2009年11月29日,晴天,第84天

Hehe so long never update le .
Finally got my laptop with decent graphics card haha now can play game already !

Nothing much happened these few days ,
but i just found a new job , is make website for alan's father ,
i'll be getting 800 dollars for that haha , then i'm off to Genting!
Nowadays so boring ,
got nothing to do , play Borderlands , if not take the new Canon 5D MarkII camera go out take picture ...

So much better , don't have to think about too many things.
It could have been better than this, if you believed in me.
Smoking habit so much better already! (:

I'm going to become the 阳光宅男!(sunshine boy^^ )
Ok going to Zara shopping already, i'm not going to be the same the next time you see me.
I'll change. Í promise.


btwbtwbtw everyone go watch 海派甜心! (:

...12:57 PM
... 0 identities

` 一路向北 ;

    ingYang
    4c
    15

‘ 回到过去

that'.last>note